Checking the supplied
Make sure that the following items are supplied:
• FM/AM Clock Radio (1)
• AM loop antenna (1)
• Operating Instructions (this manual) (1)
• Warranty (1) (In some countries or regions, the
warranty is not supplied.)
• Universal dock adaptor for iPhone (1) / iPhone
3G (1) (ICF-CL75iP only)
• Sony CR2032 lithium battery (1) (In some
countries or regions, the lithium battery is
already set in the unit.)
Connecting the AM
antenna and AC power
cord (mains lead)
Remove only the loop part from the
Set up the AM loop antenna.
Connect the cords to the AM antenna
Push down and hold
the terminal clamp
and insert the cord.
• Cord (A) or cord (B) can be connected to
Make sure the AM loop antenna is
connected firmly by pulling gently.
• Do not place the AM loop antenna near the unit or
other AV equipment, as noise may result.
• The shape and the length of the antenna is designed to
receive AM signals. Do not dismantle or roll up the
• See page 16 about determining the place for the
antenna and its orientation for good reception.
Connect the AC power cord to the wall
outlet (wall socket).
• The clock screen in the default setting