Deleting a preset
Select the desired preset number with
Press the OPTION button and select
• Confirmation screen appears, the selected
preset is deleted.
Improving the reception
FM: Extend the FM wire antenna fully to
increase reception sensitivity.
AM: Connect the supplied AM loop antenna to
the unit. Rotate the antenna horizontally
for optimum reception.
• Keep digital music players or mobile phones away
from the AM loop antenna or the FM antenna, as this
may lead to reception interference.
• When you are listening to the radio with iPod
connected to the unit or while charging iPod,
interference with radio reception may occur (ICF-
• If the FM radio is noisy, press the HOME button to
select [General Settings], then select [Radio Setting]
and [Mono]. The radio becomes clearer although the
sound becomes monaural.
Using the timer function
The dual alarm function allows you to use two
individually set alarms. For each alarm, you can
set a favorite sound, or use an originally
recorded sound with a selected photo display.
Setting an alarm
Press the ALARM SET button.
• Displays [Alarm Settings] screen.
Select [Alarm A] or [Alarm B] and press
the ENTER button.
Set each of the settings as follows:
• You can also press the HOME button to select [Alarm
x Alarm A/Alarm B
Turn the alarm [ON] or [OFF]
* Factory default setting
• You can also turn the alarm on or off by pressing the
ALARM A ON/OFF or ALARM B ON/OFF button.
x Alarm Time
Set the alarm time with v/V/b/B.
• You can also change the alarm time setting by turning
the TIME SET A or TIME SET B lever.
• To increase or decrease the alarm time, push the lever
up or down to increase or decrease the alarm time by
1 minute-increments. If you continuously hold the
lever, the alarm time increases or decreases by 10