5.1 3SK1 standard
3SK1111 Standard basic unit instantaneous (with relay outputs)
(*) 1: = screw-type terminal; 2: = push-in terminal
● 2 sensor inputs (channels 1 and 2)
● 1 input for feedback circuit and START button
● 3 enabling circuits (safety-related circuits, NO contacts)
● 1 signaling circuit (non-safety-related circuit, NC contact)
● 2 LEDs for displaying the operating states
● Slide switch for function setting
● Single-channel or two-channel connection
● Cross-circuit detection between sensor channels 1 and 2
● Enclosure width 22.5 mm
● Removable terminals
The device is a two-channel safety relay for EMERGENCY OFF and EMERGENCY STOP
equipment in accordance with EN 60204-1.
The 3SK1111 Standard basic unit is equipped with a positively-driven relay and monitors
itself during every ON/OFF cycle.
The safety relay has three enabling circuits (safety-related circuits) as NO circuits and a
signaling circuit (non-safety-related circuit, NC contact).
On the front of the device there is a slide switch for function setting and two LEDs for
displaying the operating states.
24 V AC/DC
110 ... 240 V AC / DC
Manual, 04/2013, A5E02526190021A/RS-AA/01
3SK1 safety relays