If you press the DVD BURN button on the Handycam Station, the software on the
computer does not run.
• Set the camcorder onto the Handycam Station securely (p.18).
While performing Easy PC Back-up, [Not enough space on destination hard disk.]
is displayed on the computer screen.
• Delete unnecessary files from your computer to provide free hard disk space (p.100).
You cannot change the lit status of the power lamps on the camcorder.
• When using the USB connection, you cannot change the lit status of the power lamps on the
camcorder. Cancel the USB connection.
The beep sounds for five seconds.
• The temperature of your camcorder is extremely high. Turn off your camcorder and leave it
for a while in a cool place.
• Some problems have occurred in your camcorder. Turn off and on, then operate your camcorder
appears in the task tray on the screen of your computer, press DVD BURN again.