Deleting image data from a computer
Due to limitation of the hard disk space of
the computer, it is recommended that you
delete the image data on the hard disk once
you save it to a DVD or other media.
• Before you delete images from your computer,
check that the images saved on the DVD or other
media can be played back properly.
• You cannot edit images on the created DVD with
the supplied software. If you want to edit images
after you save them on the DVD, it is
recommended that you do not delete the images
from the computer.
• The steps below show the procedures if you do
not change the destination folders for your image
data. When you have changed a destination folder,
delete the images from the last destination folder.
• Do not delete the image data on the hard disk of
the camcorder with your computer.
When using Windows XP, click
[start] t [My Pictures].
The contents of [My Pictures] are
• For Windows 2000, double-click [My
Document] t [My Pictures] on the desktop
of your computer.
Double-click [ImageMixer3] folder.
Double-click the folder containing
the unnecessary image data.
• On the folder names, see page 87.
Drag and drop the unnecessary
files to [Trash].
• When you delete the folder containing
unnecessary files, drag and drop the folder in