Opens in accordance
with the setting of the
Slide the POWER switch in the
direction of the arrow repeatedly to
light up the respective lamp.
Press START/STOP A (or B).
To stop recording, press START/STOP
• If the ACCESS lamp is on or flashing after recording is finished, it means data is still being written onto
the hard disk. Do not apply shock or vibration to your camcorder, and do not remove the battery pack or
• You cannot record movies and still images at the same time.
• The maximum continuous recordable time is approximately 13 hours.
• When a movie data file exceeds 2 GB, the next file is created automatically.
• For image quality of movies, see [REC MODE] (p.60), of still images, see [
[STBY] b [REC]
Press PHOTO lightly to adjust the
focus A, then press it fully B.
A shutter sound is heard. When
disappears, the image has been recorded.
Press the green button
only when the
POWER switch is in
the OFF (CHG)
Flashing b Lights up
IMAGE SIZE] (p.56).