Types of trouble and corrective action
The disc title cannot be changed.
Still images cannot be converted
to a movie.
The picture from a TV or VCR
does not appear even when your
camcorder is connected to output
on the TV or VCR.
The melody or beep sounds for 5
Scene can not be saved in the
computer using the USB
Cause and/or Corrective Actions
• The disc has been finalized.
c Unfinalize the disc (DVD-RW only). You cannot record a
disc title on a finalized DVD-R.
• The disc title has been made by another device.
c The disc title may not be changed on your camcorder if
the disc title has been made by another device.
• When too many still images are recorded, the remaining of
the disc is reduced and still images cannot be converted to
c Delete unnecessary scenes in the disc. (page 89)
• [DISPLAY] is set to [V-OUT/LCD] in
c Set it to [LCD]. (page 116)
• The Visual Index display is displayed.
c Press VISUAL INDEX. The display disappears.
• Moisture condensation has occurred.
c Turn off your camcorder and leave it for at least an hour
to acclimatize it. (page 132)
• Some problems have occurred in your camcorder.
c Remove the disc and insert it again, then operate your
• The USB cable was connected before installation of the
USB driver was completed.
c Install the USB driver again. (page 98)
(OTHERS) in the