Hinge arms locked will Allen wrenches
1. Let the door hang vertical and start by guiding
the door onto the hinge arms.
2. As the door drops approximately 2 inches,
let the top of the door fall away from the
dishwasher and it will drop into place.
WARNING: GE Factory Service Technicians are
REQUIRED to follow Lockout / Tagout (LOTO) 6
Step Process prior to beginning repair.
Inner Door Vent Cover
The inner door vent cover must be removed to
separate the top control doors and to remove the
front control console from the inner door. Insert two
then turn counter clockwise to remove.
To Separate the Door
1. Remove the door.
2. Place the door on a protected surface to prevent
damage (the inner door facing up).
3. Remove the two 1/4 in. hex head screws.
4. Slide the outer door panel away from the
console or control panel, approximately 3/4 in.
– 28 –
(Continued next page)