Before Starting the Work
• Host Machine's Service Mode
Make the following selections in service mode, and
set the item to '3': COPIER>OPTION>INT-
FACE>IMAGE-CONT (so that the IP address used
for communication between host machine and the
server unit will automatically be set up).
• Make sure that the site of installation meets the fol-
lowing spatial requirements:
20 cm min.
Installing to the Host Machine
Before stating the work, be sure to go
through the following in strict order on
the host machine:
1. turn off the control panel power
2. turn off the main power switch.
3. disconnect the power cable (of the
1) Open the cable clamp  of the host machine's up-
per rear cover.
2) Disconnect the connector , and disconnect the
DDIS cable .
3) Remove the 7 screws , and detach the upper rear
– 3 –