Important Safety Instruc ons
1. Read these Instruc ons.
2. Keep these Instruc ons.
3. Heed all Warnings.
4. Follow all instruc ons.
5. Do not use this apparatus near water.
6. Clean only with a dry cloth.
7. Do not block any ven la on openings. Install in accordance with the
manufacturer's instruc ons.
8. Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or
other apparatus (including ampliﬁer) that product heat.
9. Protect the power cord from being walked on or pinched par cularly at plugs,
convenience receptacles, and the point where they exit from the apparatus.
10. Only use a achments/accessories speciﬁed by the manufacturer.
11. Unplug this apparatus during lightning storms or when unused for long periods
12. Refer all servicing to qualiﬁed service personnel. Servicing is required when the
apparatus has been damaged in any way, such as power-supply cord or plug is
damaged, liquid has been spilled or objects have fallen into the apparatus, the
apparatus has been exposed to rain or moisture, does not operate normally, or
has been dropped.
13. Use only with a cart, stand, tripod, bracket, or table speciﬁed by
the manufacturer or sold with the apparatus. When a cart is
used, use cau on when moving the cart/ apparatus combina on
to avoid injury from p-over.