Addi onal Warnings and Precau ons
1. Do not look directly into the projector light.
2. Don't touch the project lens.
3. Mains adapter is used as disconnect device and it should remain readily
operable during intended use. In order to disconnect the apparatus from
the mains completely, the mains plug should be disconnected from the
mains socket outlet completely.
4. CAUTION: Use of controls or adjustments or performance of procedures
other than those specified may result in hazardous radiation exposure.
5. WARNING: Changes or modified to this unit not expressly approved by
the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to
operate the equipment.
6. WARNING: Use of this unit near fluorescent lighting may cause
interference regarding use of the remote. If the unit is displaying erratic
behavior move away from any fluorescent lighting, as it may be the
7. WARNING: Shock hazard - Do Not Open.
8. Caution and marking information is located at the rear or bottom of the
9. WARNING: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this
apparatus to rain, moisture, dripping, or splashing.
10. Objects filled with liquids, such as vases, shall not be placed on the