Choose only batteries, chargers, and accessories approved for use with this model by
the device manufacturer. The use of any other type of battery, charger, or accessory
may invalidate any warranty for the device, may be in violation of local rules or laws,
and may be dangerous. Please contact your dealer for information about the availability
of approved batteries, chargers, and accessories in your area.
Battery and Charger
• Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the device when not in use.
• The battery can be charged and discharged hundreds of times before it eventually
wears out. When the standby time and the talk time are shorter than the normal time,
replace the battery.
• Use the AC power supply defined in the specifications of the charger. An improper
power voltage may cause a fire or a malfunction of the charger.
• Do not connect two poles of the battery with conductors, such as metal materials, keys,
or jewelries. Otherwise, the battery may be short-circuited and may cause injuries and
burns on your body.
• If battery electrolyte leaks out, ensure that the electrolyte does not touch your skin and
eyes. When the electrolyte touches your skin or splashes into your eyes, wash your
eyes with clean water immediately and consult a doctor.
• If there is a case of battery deformation, color change, or abnormal heating while you
charge or store the battery, remove the battery immediately and stop using it. Otherwise,
it may lead to battery leakage, overheating, explosion, or fire.
• If the power cable is damaged (for example, the cord is exposed or broken), or the
plug loosens, stop using the cable at once. Otherwise, it may lead to an electric shock,
a short circuit of the charger, or a fire.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire as they may explode. Batteries may also explode if
Cleaning and Maintenance
• The device, battery, and charger are not water-resistant. Keep them dry. Protect the
device, battery, and charger from water or vapor. Do not touch the device or the charger
with a wet hand. Otherwise, it may lead to a short circuit, a malfunction of the device,
and an electric shock to the user.
• Do not place your device, battery, and charger in places where they can get damaged
because of collision. Otherwise, it may lead to battery leakage, device malfunction,
overheating, fire, or explosion.
• Do not place magnetic storage media such as magnetic cards and floppy disks near
the device. Radiation from the device may erase the information stored on them.
• Do not leave your device, battery, and charger in a place with an extreme high or low
temperature. Otherwise, they may not function properly and may lead to a fire or an
explosion. When the temperature is lower than 0° C, performance of the battery is
• Do not place sharp metal objects such as pins near the earpiece. The earpiece may
attract these objects and hurt you when you are using the device.
• Before you clean or maintain the device, power off the device and disconnect it from