3. You can dial or receive a new call and merge it into the conference call, if new partner
The conference will be cancelled if you touch End key during the conference call.
3.1.3 Emergency call
As long as you are within coverage of network (which can be found out by checking
network signal intensity indicating bars on upper left corner of the screen), you can call
emergency service. If your network provider does not provide roaming service for the area,
"Restricted Service" will be displayed on the screen. As long as you are within coverage of
network, you can make an emergency call even without a SIM card.
You can touch the messaging button in the main screen. You can send and receive SMS
or MMS. The default is conversation mode. You can enter settings menu to close the
3.2.1 Sending SMS
Enter this menu, touch New msg. to create a new message.
1. Entering messaging then touching New msg to compose a new SMS.
2. Touching the "To" part then enter one contact or many contacts, or Select from the
phone book or you want to send the recipient.
3. Touching the "Tap to compose" part then Use the virtual keyboard or handwriting input
the information you want to edit.
4. After composing the message, it can be sent by SIM card.
New msg. interface menu:
Enter the recipient's number or retrieve a number from the phonebook, then click send to
Save the message to the draft.
Touch Insert on the screen to add image, audio, video and subject and so on.
126.96.36.199 Add subject
Insert the subject and converted to mms.
Insert the cc/bcc and converted to mms.