4.3.2 Add contacts
1. Opening the contacts list, touching Menu key > Add contact.
2. Selecting Phone or SIM card you want to save the contact to.
3. Entering the contact's name, and then adding any detailed information such as phone
number or address.
4. When you are finished, touch Save to save the contact information.
Add the Groups name、picture、ringtone and you can append the members
Send the selected numbers via Bluetooth.
1. Opening contacts list, then touching Menu key>more.
2. Touching Delete contact and entering the contacts list.
3. Selecting the contact(s) that you want to delete, and then touching Done to confirm that
you want to delete the contact.
4. Touching Delete to confirm that you want to delete the contact.
Send SMS to selected number.
4.3.7 My card
Set personal's name, number.
It contains Contacts storage, Name display, Set speed dial list, Backup contacts (Need to
insert T card), Restore contacts (Need to insert T card), Import contacts (import contacts
on the SIM card into your phone), Export contacts, Fixed dial number (FDN).
4.4 Call log
Enter the call log you can see three options: All/Missed/Clear, Choose Clear to delete all