STAND MIXER SAFETY
11. Do not let the cord hang over edge of table or counter.
12. The use of attachments not recommended or sold
by KitchenAid may cause fire, electric shock, or injury.
13. Do not use the Stand Mixer outdoors.
14. Remove flat beater, wire whip, or dough hook from
Stand Mixer before washing.
15. To avoid product damage, do not use the Stand
Mixer bowls in areas of high heat such as an oven,
microwave, or on a stovetop.
16. This appliance is intended to be used in household
and similar applications such as:
- staff kitchen areas in shops, offices or other working
- by clients in hotels, motels and other residential
- bed and breakfast type environments.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
STAND MIXER SAFETY | 9