STAND MIXER SAFETY
3. This appliance can be used by children aged from
8 years and above and persons with reduced physical,
sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience
and knowledge if they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand hazards involved. Children
shall not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user
maintenance shall not be made by children without
4. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance
5. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced
by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly
qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
6. To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not put
appliance in water or other liquid.
7. Never leave the appliance unattended while it is in
8. Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on
or taking off parts, and before cleaning.
9. Avoid contacting moving parts. Keep hands, hair, and
clothing, as well as spatulas and other utensils away
from accessories during operation to reduce the risk of
injury to persons and/or damage to the appliance.
10. Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord
or plug or after the appliance malfunctions or has
been damaged in any manner. Return appliance
to the nearest Authorised Service Centre for
examination, repair, or adjustment.
8 | STAND MIXER SAFETY