READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Read and follow all instructions before operating fan. Do not use fan if any part
are damaged or missing.
1. This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons
2. Young children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the
3. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce the risk of electrical shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized
outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the
plug. If the plug still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt
to bypass this safety feature.
4. If the supply cord is damaged ,it must be replaced by manufacturer or its
service agent or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
5. To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do no use this fan with any solid
state speed control device.
6. Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the
RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
1. Never insert fingers, pencils, or any other object through the housing when the
fan is running. Disconnect it when moving from one location to another.
2. Disconnect fan when moving from one location to another.
3. Disconnect fan when removing grilles for cleaning.
4. Do not leave the fan running unattended.
5. Be sure the fan is on a stable, flat surface when in operation.
6. The rules about cords and plugs are as follows:
(1) This product uses overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an
overload or short-circuit situation. If the fuse burns out, unplug the
product from the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing
instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse rating) and check
the products.If the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present
and the product should be discarded or call Customer Assistance at
1-866-646-4332 to arrange for possible repair.
(2) Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug. Discard fan or call
Customer Assistance at 1-866-646-4332 to arrange for possible repair.
(3) D o not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs,
runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or
appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will
not be tripped over.