device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the power plug
1. After replacing fuse, do not at first operate at full speed. Doing so may cause
product malfunction or damage.
2. If the fan doesn't seem to operate properly after fuse replacement, check to
make sure that the fuse was inserted correctly.
1. Be sure to unplug fan from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
2. Clean plastic fan parts with a cloth or sponge moistened in a solution of mild
soap and water. Thoroughly remove soap film with a damp cloth. Wait for
surfaces to completely dry before running fan.
3. Be sure not to allow water or other liquid to enter the inside of the motor.
PRINTED IN CHINA