READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Read and follow all instructions before operating fan. Do not use fan if any part
are damaged or missing.
1. To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not use this fan with any
solid-state speed control device.
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its
service agent or other qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3. This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To
reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to fit in a polarized outlet
only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it
still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to defeat this
4. Do not leave the fan running unattended.
5. Keep electrical appliances out of reach of children. Do not let them use the
appliances without supervision.
RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
1. Never insert fingers or any other objects through the fan housing when the
tower fan is running. Unplug the fan when moving it from one location to
2. Disconnect the fan before cleaning.
3. To avoid overturning, be sure the fan is on a stable surface when operating it.
4. To reduce the risk of electric shock, DO NOT use the fan by a window.
5. The rules about cord and plug as below:
(1) This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an
overload or short-circuit situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from
the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions (follow
product marking for proper fuse rating) and check the products. If the
replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product
should be discarded or returned to an authorized service facility for
examination and/or repair.
(2) Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord
or plug. Discard fan or or call the following
customer assistance number for possible
(3) Do not run cord under carpeting.Do not cover
cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings.
Do not route cord under furniture or appliances.
Arrange cord away from traffic area and
where it will not be tripped over.
(4) This appliance is for private household use only.