READ AND SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
Read and follow all instructions before operating fan. Do not use fan if any part
are damaged or missing.
1. To reduce the risk of fire or electrical shock, do not use this fan with any
solid-state speed control device.
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its
service agent or other qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Do not leave the fan running unattended.
4. Keep electrical appliances out of reach of children. Do not let them use the
appliances without supervision.
RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
1. Never insert fingers or any other objects through the fan housing when the
tower fan is running. Unplug the fan when moving it from one location to
2. Disconnect the fan before cleaning.
3. To avoid overturning, be sure the fan is on a stable surface when operating it.
4. To reduce the risk of electric shock, DO NOT use the fan by a window.
5. This appliance is for private household use only.
Height Adjustment Ring
Extension Pole Stand