KEY DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Gas Requirements* NG:
Gas Requirements* LP:
*Gas Models Only
IMPORTANT: Read all installation instructions completely before installing and operating your dryer.
It is important that you review this entire manual before installing and using your dryer. It contains detailed instructions
concerning electrical connections, gas connections and exhaust requirements.
CHOOSE THE PROPER LOCATION
• A location that allows for proper exhaust installation.
A gas dryer must be exhausted to the outdoors. See
Venting the Dryer.
• A grounded electrical outlet located within 2 ft. (61
cm) of either side of the dryer. See Connecting Electric
• A sturdy ﬂ oor to support the total dryer weight of 200
lbs (90.7 kg). The combined weight of a companion
appliance should also be considered.
• No other fuel-burning appliance can be installed in the
same closet as a dryer.
• Store and install the dryer where it will not be exposed
to temperatures below freezing or exposed to outdoor
• Choose a location with a solid, level ﬂ oor with a
maximum slope of 1 inch (2.5 cm) under the entire
dryer. If the slope is greater than 1 inch (2.5 cm), install
the Extended Dryer Feet Kit. Clothes may not tumble
properly, and automatic sensor cycles may not operate
correctly if the dryer is not level.
• If the dryer is being installed in a garage, place the
dryer at least 18 inches (45.7cm) above the ﬂ oor. If
using a pedestal, you will need 18 inches (46 cm) to the
bottom of the dryer.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not install the
dryer in damp or wet locations.
• Most installations require a minimum 5 ½ inch (14 cm)
clearance behind the dryer for the exhaust ducting.
• Allow minimum clearances of at least 1 inch (2.5 cm) on
the sides and back to minimize vibration and noise.
• Allowing additional clearance for installation and
servicing is recommended.
• Be sure to allow for wall, door, or ﬂ oor moldings that
may increase the required clearances.
• Allow at least 21 inches (53.3 cm) in front of the dryer to
open the door.
Steam Dryer (Gas and Electric)
Refer to the rating label
4–10.5 inches WC
8–13 inches WC
27 in. (W) X 29 ½ in. (D) X 40 3/16 in. (H), 50 ¼ in. (D with door open)
68.6 cm (W) X 75 cm (D) X 102 cm (H), 127.5 cm (D with door open)
Electric : 135.1 lb. (61.3 kg) Gas : 137.8 lb. (62.5 kg)
IEC 7.3 cu.ft. (22.5 lb/10.2 kg)
Do not operate your dryer at temperatures below 45°F
(7°C). At lower temperatures, the dryer might not shut oﬀ
at the end of an automatic cycle. This can result in longer
drying times. The dryer must not be installed or stored
in an area where it will be exposed to water and/or
weather. Check code requirements. Some codes limit, or
do not permit, installation of the dryer in garages, closets,
mobile homes or sleeping quarters. Contact your local
NOTE: Installing the dryer in a humid space, or installing
or storing the dryer where it will be exposed to the
weather or freezing temperatures, may result in rust
or other damage that is not covered by the product
IMPORTANT: If you are installing your dryer in a
manufactured or mobile home, please refer to the
Special Electrical Requirements for Mobile or
Manufactured Homes section.