KEY DIMENSIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
Gas Requirements* NG:
Gas Requirements* LP:
*Gas Models Only
IMPORTANT: Read all installation instructions
completely before installing and operating your dryer.
It is important that you review this entire manual before
installing and using your dryer. It contains detailed
instructions concerning electrical connections, gas
connections and exhaust requirements.
CHOOSE THE PROPER LOCATION
• Store and install the dryer where it will not be exposed
to temperatures below freezing or exposed to outdoor
• Choose a location with a solid, level ﬂ oor.
• If the dryer is being installed in a garage, place the
dryer at least 18 inches (45.7cm) above the ﬂ oor.
• Properly ground the dryer to conform with all
governing codes and ordinances.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not install the
dryer in damp or wet locations.
NOTE: Installing the dryer in a humid space, or
installing or storing the dryer where it will be exposed
to the weather or freezing temperatures, may result in
rust or other damage that is not covered by the product
IMPORTANT: If you are installing your dryer in a
manufactured or mobile home, please refer to the
Special Electrical Requirements for Mobile or
Manufactured Homes section.
• Most installations require a minimum 4 inch (10 cm)
clearance behind the dryer for the exhaust ducting.
• Allow minimum clearances of at least 1 inch (2.5 cm)
on the sides and back to minimize vibration and noise.
• Allowing additional clearance for installation and
servicing is recommended.
• Be sure to allow for wall, door, or ﬂ oor moldings that
may increase the required clearances.
• Allow at least 17 ½ inches (44.5 cm) in front of the
dryer to open the door.
Dryer (Gas and Electric)
Refer to the rating label
4–10.5 inches WC (Water Column)
8–13 inches WC
27 in. (W) X 32.1 in. (D) X 40.8 in. (H), 49.4 in. (D with door open)
68.6 cm (W) X 81.5 cm (D) X 103.6 cm (H), 125.5 cm (D with door open)
Electric : 127.9 lb. (58 kg) Gas : 131 lb. (59.4 kg)
IEC 7.3 cu. ft.
Standard Installation – Side View
Additional instructions for closet installations:
The closet door must allow for suﬃ cient airﬂ ow. Refer to the
diagram above for minimum vent opening requirements. A
louvered door is also acceptable.
Standard Installation – Front View
32 1/8 in.
48 sq. in.
(310 sq. cm. )
24 sq. in.
(155 sq. cm. )