Cleaning of Humidifier (continued)
Rinse with water until bleach smelt is
1. Fill the water reservoir with one 8 oz.
cup of undiluted white v negar Let
solution stay 20 minutes.
2. Clean nit interior surfaces with soft
brush. Dampen soft cloth with undiluted
white vinegar and wipe outthe water
reservoir to remove scale
3. Rinse thoroughly withclean warm water
to remove scale and cleaning solution
before disinfecting the water reservoir.
4. Dust the fan assembly and outside sur-
faces with a soft cloth only.
gone. Allow unit to dry out completely.
3. Water bottle should be cleaned in same
End of Season
1, Follow bi=weekly maintenance instruc-
tions at end of humidification season or
when humidifier will not be used for at
least one week or more.
2. Remove and throw away filters.
3. Let humidifier dry completely before
storing. Do not store with water inside
cabinet or water bottle,
4. Store in cool, dry location.
5. Install new filters in clean humidifier
before next season begins.
1. Fill water reservoir with I teaspoon
chlorine bleach in 1 gallon water. Let
solution stay 20 minutes, swishing
every few minutes. Wet all surfaces
normally exposed to water.
2. Emoty water reservoir after 20 minutes.