Use insulated tools when installing the device. 4. When the SmartLogger is applied in a non-Huawei smart array controller (smart array controller for short), install it in the third-party cabinet. This section describes the installation and cable connection operations using the SmartLogger in non-Huawei smart array controller scenario as an example.
Port Description SmartLogger2000-10-C/11-C Port (Silk Screen) Function Description RF1, RF2 Reserved Reserved. Provides 12 V DC power supply with a maximum 12V OUT 12 V DC output current of 100 mA. 12V IN 12 V DC input Connects to the power adapter. USB port Connects a USB flash drive.
SmartLogger2000-10/10-B/11-B Port (Silk Screen) Function Description RF1, RF2 Reserved Reserved. Provides 12 V DC power supply with a maximum 12V OUT 12 V DC output current of 100 mA. 12V IN 12 V DC input Connects to the power adapter. USB port Connects a USB flash drive.
Typical Cable Connection Scenarios Smart Array Controller Scenario This document describes the application scenario where the SmartLogger is inside the smart array controller SmartACU2000B-D-2PID/2PLC. The tables under figures list only the components to be configured by the customer in the corresponding scenario.
Recommended Model or Component Location Component Quantity Specifications Source Can be LAN switch (optional) UT-H605 or ES1000 purchased from Huawei Low- speed Smart array FTLF1323P1BTR-HW optical Fitting bag controller Can be module for optical purchased ring PLCLC5S-ST3P302-HW, LC- from Huawei...
Recommended Model or Component Location Component Quantity Specifications Source Can be LAN switch (optional) UT-H605 or ES1000 purchased from Huawei Smart array controller Can be Fitting purchased bags for module from Huawei the POE module Outside the smart array Can be...
Non-Smart Array Controller Scenario NOTICE 1. If the SmartLogger communicates with a SUN2000 over an AC power cable, an MCB and a knife switch need to be installed to prevent device damage in the case of short circuits. 2. If the SmartLogger communicates with the SUN2000 over an AC power cable, prepare the cable from the knife fuse switch to the MCB and the cable from the busbar to the knife fuse switch by yourself.
Component Component Recommended Model or Specifications Quantity Source Can be SmartLogger SmartLogger2000 purchased from Huawei Low-speed Fitting optical FTLF1323P1BTR-HW Can be bag for module purchased fiber ring from Huawei Optical PLCLC5S-ST3P302-HW, LC-LC-S2-L2, switching jumper 3ECA1031LCLC002-01-F, or LP-LP-2S-P-SM-002 CT-GZF2PJ-8, CT-GPH-A-8, or an ATB of a local...
Socket Connects to the power adapter. the customer 4G LTE Component Recommended Model or Specifications Component Source Quantity SmartLogger SmartLogger2000 Can be purchased from Huawei POE module POE35-54A or POE85-56A Can be purchased from Huawei POE SPD POE-2 Can be purchased from Huawei EG860V2-C71...
Component Component Recommended Model or Specifications Quantity Source When the rated AC voltage on the low-voltage side of the box-type transformer is less than or equal to 500 V, the rated voltage should be greater than or equal to 500 V.
Installation Mode Wall-mounting Install the SmartLogger on a wall that is flat and has the bearing capacity to securely hold the SmartLogger. Screw assembly for wall-mounting: (1) ST3.5 tapping screw (2) Washer (3) Expansion sleeve 1. Determine mounting holes based on the hole positions in the mounting ears, and mark the mounting holes using a marker.
4. Tighten the tapping screws using a torque screwdriver. Guide rail-mounting Huawei does not provide the SmartLogger guide rail. If the customer chooses this installation mode, the customer must prepare a 35 mm standard guide rail. Unit: mm NOTE 1. Secure the guide rail before mounting the SmartLogger.
3. Mount the SmartLogger onto the guide rail. 4. Install guide rail fasteners. Installing Ground Cable Installing the SmartLogger Ground Cable OT-M6 NOTE 1. It is recommended that 4–6 mm or 12–10 AWG outdoor copper-core cables be used as ground cables.
Port Definitions NOTICE For the definitions of the communications ports on the devices such as the EMI, power meter, and box-type transformer, see the documents delivered with the devices. When connecting cables, ensure that RS485+ connects to the COM+ port on the SmartLogger and that RS485– connects to the COM–...
Terminal Block Type 2 (SUN2000) Port Definition Function RS485A, RS485 RS485A IN differential signal+ RS485A, RS485 RS485A OUT differential signal+ RS485B, RS485 RS485B IN differential signal– RS485B, RS485 RS485B OUT differential signal– RJ45 Network Port (SUN2000) Color Function White orange RS485A, RS485 differential signal+ Orange RS485B, RS485 differential signal–...
1. Remove an appropriate length of the 2. Remove the terminal block from the steel armor and insulation layer from both SmartLogger COM port. ends of the cable using a wire stripper. Unit: mm Remove the terminal block using a flat- head screwdriver.
2. Each SmartLogger2000-10/10-B/11-B connects to a maximum of 80 SUN2000s. Each SmartLogger2000-10-C/11-C connects to a maximum of 150 SUN2000s. 3. Huawei equipment and third-party equipment need to be connected, you are advised to connect them to different COM ports. If only Huawei equipment or third-party equipment needs to be connected, connect it to any idle COM port.
Before connecting the AC power cable, ensure that the upstream switch of the AC power cable is turned off. 1. Connect one end of the delivered AC power cable to an MCB. 2. Connect the AC1 and AC2 terminals at the other end of the cable to the AC1 and AC2 ports on the SmartLogger respectively.
Connecting a Cable to the DI Port 1. In Germany and some other European areas, a ripple control receiver is used to convert a power grid scheduling signal to a dry contact signal, in which a dry contact is needed. 2.
4. Connect the stripped cable core to the terminal block of the DI port on the SmartLogger. 5. Insert the terminal block into the SmartLogger DI port. Connecting Cables to the AI Port 1. The EMI used in Europe and Southeast Asia is composed of sensors that need to connect to the SmartLogger separately.
Connecting Cables to the PT Port 1. The EMI used in Europe and Southeast Asia is composed of sensors that need to connect to the SmartLogger separately. 2. The SmartLogger2000-10-C/11-C can connect to a PT100/PT1000 temperature sensor through a PT port. 3.
1. Connect one end of the delivered network cable to the Ethernet electrical port of a device. 2. Connect the other end of the network cable to the ETH1 or ETH2 port of the SmartLogger. Connecting Optical Fibers to the Ethernet Optical Port The SmartLogger can be connected to devices such as an ATB through optical fibers.
Verifying the Installation Check That Check Result □ Passed □ Failed The SmartLogger is properly installed. □ Passed □ Failed All cables are properly connected, without open circuits or short circuits. Unused ports (such as RF1, RF2, Ethernet optical port, and Ethernet □...
Indicator (Silk Screen) Status Meaning Green off The SmartLogger is not powered on. The SmartLogger and NMS (Huawei Blinking green quickly (on for NMS or a third-party NMS) are not Running indicator 0.125s and then off for 0.125s) connected or the communication (RUN) between them is interrupted.
SUN2000. 2. Mobile phone operating system: Android 4.0 or later, or iOS 7.0 or later. 3. To download the SUN2000 app software package available for Android, access Huawei app store (http://appstore.huawei.com) or Google Play (https://play.google.com), and search for SUN2000.
Select Bluetooth Switching Login screen Connecting Bluetooth connection between users Quick settings Main menu NOTICE 1. The SmartLogger Bluetooth is named as LOG+the last eight figures of the SN of the SmartLogger. 2. The login password is the same as that for the SmartLogger connected to the app and is used only when the SmartLogger connects to the app.
14.2 Setting Currency Factor At the bottom of the main menu, choose More > Settings > User Param > Income. Then set Currency factor according to the actual situation. Because of the permission restriction, log in to the app as a common user or an advanced user to set Currency factor.
2. Check whether the power cable is connected to the power adapter. 3. Check whether the power cable is inserted into an AC socket. 4. Replace the power adapter. 5. Contact the supplier or Huawei technical support. 15.2 The communication fails in RS485 networking.
SPD has been factory installed. In a non-smart array controller, an RS485 signal SPD is recommended if the SmartLogger2000-10/10-B/11-B connects to an outdoor device over the COM port to enhance the surge protection capability of the SmartLogger. Huawei PowerSA-5KA-15V RS485 signal SPD is recommended.
Connecting the Communications Cable RS485 Surge Protection Function Surge Port Function Protection Port Port RS485A, RS485 RS485A, RS485 differential signal+ differential signal+ RS485 surge protection port 1 RS485B, RS485 RS485B, RS485 differential signal – differential signal– RS485A, RS485 RS485A, RS485 differential signal+ differential signal+ RS485 surge...
5. Connect the other end of the cable to the 4. Connect one end of the other cable to the communications port on the device. surge port of the RS485 signal SPD. Verify that RS485A on the device connects to surge port 1 or 7 on the RS485 signal SPD, and that RS485B on the device connects to surge port 5 or 11 on the RS485 signal SPD.
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China www.huawei.com...