2. Before installing the device, carefully read the SmartLogger2000 User Manual to get familiar with the product information and precautions. SmartLogger is short for SmartLogger2000 in the following text.
AC1, AC2 ports for power line communication (PLC) with the inverter. External grounding • SmartLogger2000-10: AI1–AI4: 4–20 mA and 0–20 mA input current (passive); AI5–AI8: 4–20mA and 0–20 mA input current (active) • AI1–AI8 Analog input (AI) Other models: AI1: 0–10 V input voltage (passive);...
Specifications PID module PID01 Factory-installed 1 PCS PID inductor (working with EIFI50ohm Factory-installed 1 PCS the PID module) SmartLogger SmartLogger2000 Factory-installed 1 PCS RS485 signal SPD SPM01A Factory-installed 3 PCS Purchased from CT-GZF2PJ-8 or CT-GPH-A-8 1 PCS Huawei Rated voltage ≥ 500 V; rated...
1 PCS the PID module) SmartLogger SmartLogger2000 Factory-installed 1 PCS RS485 signal SPD SPM01A Factory-installed 3 PCS POE module POE35-54A or POE85-56A Purchased from Huawei 1 PCS POE SPD POE-2A Purchased from Huawei 1PCS EG860V2-C71 Purchased from Huawei 1 PCS...
2.2 meters long, and the AC power cable is 1.5 meters long. Reserve the installation positions for components based on the cable lengths. RS485/PLC+Optical Fiber Recommended Model or Component Component Source Quantity Specifications SmartLogger SmartLogger2000 Purchased from Huawei 1 PCS RS485 signal X4B-05 Purchased from Huawei 3 PCS...
Component Component Recommended Model or Specifications Quantity Source Purchased CT-GZF2PJ-8 or CT-GPH-A-8 1 PCS from Huawei Prepared by Rated voltage ≥ 500 V; rated current: 6 A Fuse 3 PCS the customer Knife switch Rated voltage ≥ 500 V; rated current ≥ 6 A;...
Component Component Recommended Model or Specifications Quantity Source Purchased EG860V2-C71 1 PCS from Huawei Prepared by Rated voltage ≥ 500 V; rated current: 6 A Fuse 3 PCS the customer Knife Knife switch Rated voltage ≥ 500 V; rated current ≥ 6 A; poles:...
Screw assembly for wall-mounting: (1) ST3.5 tapping screw (2) Washer (3) Expansion sleeve 1. Determine mounting holes based on the hole positions in the mounting ears, and mark the mounting holes using a marker. Unit: mm NOTICE If you need to use a ladder to install the device on a high position, take measures to protect yourself from falling down.
4. Tighten the tapping screws to a torque of 0.3 N· m using a torque screwdriver. Guide rail-mounting Huawei does not provide the SmartLogger guide rail. If the customer chooses this installation mode, the customer must prepare a 35 mm standard guide rail.
4. Install the guide rails fastener using M4x12 3. Mount the SmartLogger onto the guide rail. screws, and tighten the screws to a torque wrench of 1.2 N· m. Installing the RS485 SPD NOTE 1. The SmartLogger provides six COM ports. To connect a COM port on the SmartLogger to a COM port on an outdoor device, you are recommended to connect an RS485 signal SPD to strengthen the surge protection capability.
M6 (1 PCS) 1.4 N· m OT-M6 NOTE 1. It is recommended that 4–6 mm or 12–10 AWG outdoor copper-core cables be used as ground cables. Ground cables must be securely connected. 2. To enhance the corrosion resistance of the ground terminal, apply silica gel or paint on it after connecting the PGND cable.
Port Definitions NOTICE For the definitions of the communications ports on the devices such as the EMI, power meter, and box-type transformer, see the documents delivered with the devices. When connecting cables, ensure that RS485+ connects to the COM+ port on the SmartLogger and that RS485– connects to the COM–...
Terminal Block (Other Models of SUN2000) Port Definition Function RS485A, RS485 RS485A IN differential signal+ RS485A, RS485 RS485A OUT differential signal+ RS485B, RS485 RS485B IN differential signal– RS485B, RS485 RS485B OUT differential signal– RJ45 Network Port (Inverter) Color Function White orange RS485A, RS485 differential signal+ Orange RS485B, RS485 differential signal–...
Connecting an RS485 Signal SPD NOTE A two-core or multi-core cable with a cross-sectional area of 0.5–2.5 mm is recommended. 1. Remove an appropriate length of the steel armor and insulation layer from both ends of the cable using a wire stripper. Unit: mm 2.
Connecting an RS485 Communications Cable NOTE 1. If the SmartLogger connects to an outdoor device over a COM port, you are advised to connect an RS485 signal SPD to strengthen the surge protection capability. If the SmartLogger connects to an indoor device, no RS485 signal SPD is required. 2.
NOTICE 1. Verify that the COM+ (RS485A) port on the SmartLogger connects to protection port 2 (or 8) on the RS485 signal SPD, and that the COM– (RS485B) port on the SmartLogger connects to protection port 6 (or 12) on the RS485 signal SPD. 2.
1. Connect one end of the delivered AC power cable to an MCB. 2. Connect the AC1 and AC2 terminals at the other end of the cable to the AC1 and AC2 ports on the SmartLogger respectively. Material Model/Specifications Quantity Busbar A/B/C 1 PCS Rated voltage ≥...
1. Prepare a cable with an appropriate length, strip a part of the insulation layer, and connect the stripped cable core to the ripple control receiver. 2. Strip 8 mm of the insulation layer at the other 4. Connect the stripped cable core to the end.
Connecting Optical Fibers to the Ethernet Optical Port NOTE The SmartLogger can be connected to devices such as an ATB through optical fibers. You can select the devices to be connected based on the actual networking scenario. 1. Insert the optical module into the SFP1 or SFP2 port of the SmartLogger. 2.
Check Item Check Result Unused ports (such as RF1, RF2, Ethernet optical port, and □ Passed □ Failed Ethernet electrical port) are protected by dustproof plugs. Routing for the power cable and signal cable meets the □ Passed □ Failed requirements for routing strong-current and weak-current cables and complies with the cable routing plan.
You have successfully logged in to the APP. off for 1s) NOTE Log in to the built-in WebUI or APP of the SmartLogger to view its running status and device connections. For details, see the SmartLogger2000 User Manual or SUN2000 APP User Manual.
The app name is displayed as SUN2000. 2. Mobile phone operating system: Android 4.0 or later, or iOS 7.0 or later. 3. To download the SUN2000 app software package available for Android, access Huawei app store (http://appstore.huawei.com) or Google Play ( https://play.google.com), and search for SUN2000.
4. Grid scheduling: If there is no active power scheduling, P = NA is displayed; if there is no power factor scheduling, PF = NA is displayed. For operations related to grid scheduling, see the SmartLogger2000 User Manual. 5. You can modify the parameters based on site requirements. For details about parameter...
1. Check whether the power cable is connected to the power adapter. 2. Check whether the power cable is inserted into an AC socket. 3. Replace the power adapter. 4. Contact the supplier or Huawei technical support. 14.2 The SmartLogger cannot communicate with devices through RS485.
5. Set the address of the SmartLogger to an address within the search address segment set for the Smart Logger. 6. Contact the supplier or Huawei technical support. For more information, refer to the channels provided on the following page.
Apple Store Google Play Huawei App Store Scan here for more documents: Support WeChat You can also log in to Huawei technical support website: http://support.huawei.com Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. Huawei Industrial Base, Bantian, Longgang Shenzhen 518129 People's Republic of China www.huawei.com...