• Keep the device and the external antenna at least eight (8) inches from people.
• During a thunderstorm, disconnect the external power supply and do not use the
• Some electronic devices are susceptible to electromagnetic interference sent by
devices that may not be adequately shielded. For best performance, position the
Wireless Home Phone Base as far from these types of devices (TV sets, radios and
other automated office equipment) as possible so as to avoid possible
• Do not use the device in hospitals.
• Do not use the device on board aircraft.
• Operating of the device may interfere with medical devices like hearing aids and
pacemakers. Consult a physician or the manufacturer of the medical device before
• Be aware of usage limitations when using the device at places such as oil
warehouses or chemical factories, where there are explosive gases or explosive
products being processed. Even if your terminal is in idle state, it still transmits radio
frequency (RF) energy.
• Do not touch the antenna while calling.
• Keep the antenna free from obstructions and position the antenna straight up. This
will ensure best call quality.
• Please put the device in a safe place. The device may cause injury if used as a toy
• Do not put other things on the terminal to avoid overheating.
• Please use original accessories or accessories that are approved by vendor. Using
any unapproved accessories may affect your device's performance, damage your
terminal, or even cause danger to you and violate related national regulations about
• Because the device can produce an electromagnetic field, do not place it near
magnetic items such as computer disks.