• Avoid dropping Wireless Home Phone Base or battery. If Wireless Home Phone
Base or battery is dropped, especially on a hard surface, and the user suspects
damage, take it to a service center for inspection.
• Improper battery use may result in a fire, explosion or other hazard.
2. Turn on Your Device
Plug the power cord into an electrical wall outlet that is not controlled by a wall switch.
Insert the small end of the power cord into the Power Input port on the back of your
Wireless Home Phone Base.
Push the On/Off button to the left side(ON).
3. Check the Wireless Signal
Raise antenna to an upright position.
Confirm all signal strength lights
are green for optimal performance.
4. Connect the Device to a Phone
1) Unplug your phone from your home phone wall jack.
2) Plug your phone into the "Phone 1" port on the Wireless Home Phone Base,
using your existing phone cable or included phone cable.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT plug the Wireless Home Phone Base into your home phone