IEEE 1394 Data Transfer
CPU : faster Intel
Pentium III™ 450Mhz compatible.
Operating system : Windows
Main memory : more than 64 MB RAM
IEEE1394 add-on card or built in IEEE1394 card
Recording with a DV connection cable (VP-D323i/D325i/D327i only)
1. Set the power switch to PLAYER mode.
2. Connect the DV cable (not supplied) from the DV jack of the camcorder
to the DV jack of the other DV device.
Make sure that
3. Press the START/STOP button to begin REC PAUSE mode.
PAUSE is displayed on the OSD.
4. Start playback on the other DV device while you monitor the picture.
5. Press the START/STOP button to start recording.
If you want to pause recording momentarily, press the START/STOP
6. To stop recording, press the
When using this camcorder as a recorder, the pictures that appear on a monitor may seem uneven, however recorded
pictures will not be affected.
Operation is not guaranteed for all computer environments recommended above.
98SE, ME, XP, Mac OS (9.1~10.2)
(DV IN) appears on the screen.