Connecting to a TV which has no Audio and Video input jacks
✤ You can connect your camcorder to a TV through a VCR.
1. Connect the camcorder and VCR with the Multi-AV cable.
The yellow plug : Video
The white plug : Audio(L) - Mono
The red plug : Audio(R)
2. Connect a TV to the VCR.
3. Set the power switch on the camcorder to PLAYER mode.
4. Turn on both the TV and VCR.
Set the input selector on the VCR to LINE.
Select the channel reserved for your VCR on the TV set.
5. Play the tape.
1. Connect a power source and set the power switch to PLAYER mode.
2. Insert the tape you wish to play back.
3. Using the
find the first position you wish to play back.
4. Press the
The images you recorded will appear on the TV after a few seconds.
If a tape reaches its end while being played back, the tape will rewind automatically.
The playback mode (SP/LP) is selected automatically.