Digital Still Camera mode
✤ The MPEG Playback function works in M. PLAY mode only.
✤ You can play moving picture images on the Memory Card.
✤ To hear sound during MPEG4 playback, you must hook up to a PC and listen to the PC's
speaker. (You cannot hear it from the speaker on the camcorder or a TV)
1. Set the mode switch to MEMORY CARD position.
2. Set the power switch to PLAYER mode.
3. Press the MENU button and move the MENU SELECTOR to highlight MEMORY.
4. Push the MENU SELECTOR to enter sub-menu.
5. Use the MENU SELECTOR to select MPEG4 from the sub-menu. (M. PLAY SELECT)
6. To exit the menu, push the MENU button.
7. Using the
8. Press the
The moving pictures recorded on the MEMORY CARD are playing back.
There may occasionally be broken or mosaic pictures while playing the MPEG4 moving picture
images, but it is not a malfunction.
Sharp G.726 Audio Codec is automatically installed through Internet when you play the MPEG4 file.
If Sharp G.726 Audio Codec is not properly installed on your PC, it will not play MPEG4 Audio.
Moving picture images recorded on the Memory Card may not play in other manufacturers' camcorders.
MPEG4 files recorded by another camcorder may not be playable in this camcorder.
- You need Microsoft Windows Media Player Version 9 or higher version and Sharp G.726 Audio Codec in order to play
MPEG4 files on the Memory Card on your PC. (Microsoft Windows Media Player Version 9 (Eng) is included on the CD
that is supplied.)
- You can download the Microsoft Windows Media Player on the Microsoft Website,
(REV) buttons, search for the moving picture that you want to