✤ The PROGRAM AE function works in CAMERA mode only.
✤ The PROGRAM AE mode allows you to adjust shutter speeds and apertures to suit different recording conditions.
✤ They give you creative control over the depth of field.
I AUTO mode
- Auto balance between the subject and the background.
- To be used in normal conditions.
- The shutter speed automatically varies from 1/50 to 1/250 per second, depending on the scene.
I SPORTS mode ( )
- For recording people or objects moving quickly.
I PORTRAIT mode ( )
- For focusing on the background of the subject, when the background is out of focus.
- The PORTRAIT mode is most effective when used outdoors.
- The shutter speed automatically varies from 1/50 to 1/1000 per second.
I SPOTLIGHT mode ( )
- For recording correctly when there is only light on the subject and not the rest of the picture.
I SAND/SNOW mode ( )
- For recording when people or objects are darker than the background because of reflected light from sand or snow.
I HIGH S. SPEED(High Shutter Speed) mode ( )
- For recording fast-moving subjects such as players in golf or tennis games.