For box contents, please refer to the Setup Manual.
To attach the Base to the LCD stand:
1. Place monitor face down on a non-abrasive surface (Figure 1).
2. Please rotate the stand 90 degrees as shown in Figure 1.
CAUTION: Handle with care when pulling the stand.
It may pinch your fingers.
3. Attach the base to the stand and lock screw at the base's bottom
Reverse this procedure if you need to re-pack the monitor.
To connect the LCD monitor to your system, follow these instructions:
Make sure to read "Recommended Use"
CAUTION: Please tighten all screws.
The accessories included will depend on the location where the LCD monitor was shipped.
1. Turn off the power for your computer.
2. For a PC with DisplayPort output: Connect the DisplayPort cable to the connector of the display card in your system
For a PC with HDMI output: Connect the HDMI cable to the connector of the display card in your system (Figure A.2).
For a PC with Analog output: Connect a mini D-Sub 15-pin signal cable to the connector of the display card in your system
For a Mac or PC with Thunderbolt or Mini DisplayPort output: Connect a Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable to the
video output connector on your system (Figure A.4).
For a PC or MAC with DVI digital output: Connect the DVI signal cable to the connector of the display card in your system
(Figure A.5). Tighten all screws.
Mini DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable
1. When removing the DisplayPort cable, hold down the top button to release the lock.
2. Please use a High Speed HDMI cable with HDMI logo.
3. Please use a Certified DisplayPort cable.
3) before installation.
Mini D-Sub 15-pin signal cable