Modelo : J20H090
This equipment operates on a secondary basis and, consequently,
is not entitled to protection against harmful interference, even of
the same type stations, and cannot cause interference to systems
operating on a primary basis.
Avoid prolonged use of the device at high volume (power more
than 85 decibels), because this may damage your hearing
(Federal Law No. 11291/06). Below, we have included a table with
sound intensity levels in decibels and corresponding examples of
situations for your reference.
Quiet library, whisper
Living room, refrigerator, bedroom far from traffic
Light traffic, normal conversation, quiet office
Air-conditioner at a distance of 6m, sewing
Vacuum, hair dryer, noisy restaurant
Medium city traffic noise, garbage collector,
alarmclock at a distance of 60cm
NOISE BELOW CAN BE DANGEROUS IN CASE OF PROLONGED
Subway platform, motorcycle, truck traffic, lawn-
Garbage truck, electric saw, pneumatic drill
Rock concert (in front of the speakers),
Gun shot, jet plane
Information courtesy from Deafness Research Foundation
After used, the batteries must be sent to the
commercial establishments or the authorized chain of
• Check the instructions on the use of the appliance being
certified that the polarities (+) and (-) are in the appropriate
position. The batteries can leak or explode if the polarities are
reversed, exposed to the fire, taken apart or recharged.
• Avoid mixing them with batteries of another type or with used
batteries, transporting or storing them united, sinceit increases
the risk of leak.
• Remove the batteries if the appliance is not being used, to
avoid possible damages in case of leaking happens.
• The batteries must be stored in dry and ventilated place.
• In case of leaking of the battery, avoid the contact with it. Wash
any part of the body affected with abundant water. If irritation
happens, look for medical help.
• Do not remove the covering of the battery.
• Keep away from children. If swallowed contact doctor
When cleaning, be sure to unplug the power cord to avoid any
chance of electric shock.
• Wipe the LCD screen gently with a soft cloth.
• Stubborn stains may be removed with a cloth slightly moistened
with a solution of mild soap and warm water.
• If using a chemically pretreated cloth, please follow the
instruction provided on the package.
• Never use strong solvents such as a thinner, alcohol or benzine
• See the supplied Safety Booklet for additional information.
Never place a television set in an unstable
location. A television set may fall, causing
serious personal injury or death. Many injuries,
particularly to children, can be avoided by
taking simple precautions such as:
Using cabinets or stands recommended by the
manufacturer of the television set.
Only using furniture that can safely support the
Ensuring the television set is not overhanging the
edge of the supporting furniture.
Not placing the television set on tall furniture (for
example, cupboards or bookcases) without
anchoring both the furniture and the television
set to a suitable support.
Not placing the television set on cloth or other
materials that may be located between the
television set and supporting furniture.
Educating children about the dangers of climbing
on furniture to reach the television set or its
If your existing television set is being retained
and relocated, the same considerations as
above should be applied.