Navigating through Home Menu
The HOME button allows you to access a variety
of TV settings and features.
Internet Contents delivers a variety of on-
demand entertainment straight to your TV. You
can enjoy your favorite internet content, Photo
Sharing Plus, Photo Frame Mode and FM Radio.
• Be sure to connect your TV to the Internet and
complete [Network Setup] (page 28).
To use Internet Contents
Press HOME, then select [All Apps].
internet service in service list and press
to launch the desired internet
To exit Internet Contents
• If you experience difficulties with this feature, check
that the Internet connection is set up properly.
• The interface to Internet content depends on the
Internet content providers.
• To update Internet Contents services, press HOME,
then select [Settings] [Preferences] [Setup]
[Network] [Refresh Internet Content].
To use NETFLIX
Press NETFLIX button on the remote control to
• It is possible that Netflix cannot be used via a Proxy
to select the desired
Photo Sharing Plus
Connect, copy and view favorite photos on TV
using your devices (e.g. smartphones or
HOME [All Apps] [Photo Sharing Plus]
• Follow the instructions on the screen to connect your
device to the TV.
• Open web browser on device after all connections are
established, then follow the instructions on the
screen to access the URL.
To display photo on TV
Tap on your device to start.
Select a photo.
The selected photo will be displayed
automatically on TV.
To save a photo displayed on TV
Tap thumbnail on your device, then hold
the photo to open the context menu.
• Connect a USB flash drive to store up to 50 photos.
• Up to 10 smartphones or tablets can be connected to
the TV at the same time.
• Maximum file size of each photo is 20 MB.
• You can also throw a background music with a
maximum file size of 30 MB.
• The default browser for Android 2.3 or later is
• The default browser for iOS is supported; however,
some functions cannot be used depending on the
version of your iOS.