Parts and Controls
(Power) / + / –
Short press to turn the TV on.
Long press until the TV turn off.
When the TV is on,
Press + or – button to increase/decrease the
You can also press until
displayed. Increases/decreases the volume
by pressing the + or – button.
notification is displayed.
Moves the selected input source by pressing
+ (up) or – (down) button.
Press until CH notification is displayed.
Select the channel by pressing + (next) or –
• Make sure that the TV is completely turned off before
• To disconnect the TV from the AC power completely,
• Please wait for a while when perform input selection
• Receives signals from the remote control.
Do not put anything over the sensor.
Doing so may affect its function.
• Lights up in amber when the [Sleep Timer]
or [On Timer] is set (page 29), or the TV is
in Photo Frame Mode (page 21).
• Lights up in green when [Power Saving] is
set to [Picture Off] (page 31).
• Lights up in green when the TV is turned
• Does not light up when the TV is in
• Flashes while the remote control is being
unplugging the AC power cord.
pull the plug from the AC power outlet.
to change to other input.