Playing media files using the
You can enjoy the media files such as pictures
(JPEG), movies (DivX) and tunes (MP3/WMA) saved
in an MP3 player or USB memory by connecting the
storage device to the USB port of this unit.
1. Connect the USB device to the USB port of the
2. Press HOME on the remote control.
3. Select [MUSIC], [PHOTO] or [MOVIE] option.
Details for the options are on page 15.
1. Devices which require additional program
installation when you have connected it to a
computer, are not supported.
2. MP3 Player: Flash type MP3 player.
The MP3 player requiring installation of a driver
is not supported.
3. USB Flash Drive: Devices that support USB2.0 or
Do not extract the USB device in operating (play,
copy, move, etc.).
A back up demands to prevent a data damage.
If you use a USB extension cable or USB hub, the
USB device might not be recognized.
This unit can support USB 2.0 or USB 1.1.
A device using NTFS file system is not supported.
(Only FAT (16/32) file system is supported.)
The USB function of this unit does not support all
Digital camera and mobile phone are not supported.
This unit is not supported when the total number of
files is 1000 or more.