Using the Home Menu
From the Home Menu screen you can access all the
Media for playback and recording of the recorder.
1. Press HOME to display the Home Menu screen.
2. Use the b / B buttons to select a main option you
want. Sub options appears.
3. Use the v / V and ENTER buttons to select the
sub option you want.
4. To exit the HOME menu, press HOME.
TV DVD: Returns to live TV viewing for DVD
- Displays Title List menu for recordable disc
- Displays [Movie List] menu for DivX disc.
- Plays back Video CD or DVD-Video disc
USB Divx: Displays the [Movie List] for USB device
PHOTO (page 30-31)
DISC: Displays [Photo List] menu for disc.
USB: Displays the [Photo List] for USB device.
MUSIC (page 28-29)
DISC: Displays [Music List] (or Audio CD) menu for
USB: Displays the [Music List] for USB device.
KARAOKE (page 47-52)
Start: Enters to Karaoke mode.
SETUP (page 15)
Start: Displays Setup menu.
In this menu system, there are several ways to
customize the settings provided. Most menus consist
of three levels to set up the options, but some require
greater depth for the variety of settings.
1. Press SETUP and the Setup menu appears.
2. Use v / V to select the desired option.
3. While the desired item is selected, press B to
move to the second level.
4. Use v / V to select the second desired option.
5. Press B to move to the third level.
6. Use v / V to select the desired setting then press
ENTER to confirm your selection.
Some items require additional steps.
7. Press SETUP to exit the Setup menu.
Press b to go back to the previous level.
This recorder is equipped with a frequency
synthesized tuner capable of receiving up to 88 TV
Connect the recorder to the desired type of aerial,
as shown in Connecting to the Aerial on page 10.
1. Select the [Auto Programming] option.
2. Press B to move to the third level.
[Start] icon is highlighted.
3. Press ENTER to begin the channel search.
The tuner will automatically cycle through all
available channels in the area and place them in
the tuner's memory.
After you have connected your recorder for the very
first time. If you press SETUP for initial setting, you
can only set the [Auto Programming] option. Then you
can set the other options.