Important safety instructions
Read these instructions carefully. Save them for future reference.
1. Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
2. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use
3. Do not use this product near water.
4. Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand or table. If the
5. This product should be operated from the type of power indicated on
6. Do not allow anything to rest on the power cord. Do not locate this
7. Never push objects of any kind into this product through cabinet slots
8. Do not attempt to service this product yourself, as opening or remov-
9. Unplug this product from the wall outlet and refer servicing to quali-
10. T o avoid hazard of unexpected electrical shock, use the AC adapter
liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a water-moistened cloth for
product falls, it could be seriously damaged.
the marking label. If you are not sure of the type of power available,
consult your dealer or local power company.
product where people will walk on the cord.
as they may touch dangerous voltage points or short-out parts that
could result in a fire or electric shock. Never spill liquid of any kind
onto or into the product.
ing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage points or other risks.
Refer all servicing to qualified service personnel.
fied service personnel under the following conditions:
a. When the power cord or plug is damaged or frayed.
b. If liquid has been spilled into the product.
c. If the product has been exposed to rain or water.
d. If the product does not operate normally when the operating in-
structions are followed. Adjust only those controls that are cov-
ered by the operating instructions, since improper adjustment
of other controls may result in damage and will often require
extensive work by a qualified technician to restore the product
to normal condition.
e. If the product has been dropped or the case has been damaged. If
the product exhibits a distinct change in performance, indicating
a needfor service.
only when the wall socket is properly grounded.