5-1. BLOCK DIAGRAM
— 19 —
869 Block Diagram.p65
— 20 —
10/26/1999, 9:29 AM
5-2. CIRCUIT BOARDS LOCATION
5-3. SCHEMATIC DIAGRAMS AND PRINTED WIRING BOARDS
• All capacitors are in µF unless otherwise noted. pF: µµF 50
WV or less are not indicated except for electrolytic.
• Indication of resistance, which does not have one for rating
electrical power, is as follows.
Pitch: 5 mm
Rating electrical power 1/4 W (CHIP: 1/10 W)
All resistors are in ohms.
: nonflammable resistor.
: fusible resistor.
: internal component.
: panel designation and adjustment for repair.
• All variable and adjustable resistors have characteristic curve
B, unless otherwise noted.
• The components identified by
in this basic schematic
diagram have been carefully factory-selected for each set in
order to satisfy regulations regarding X-ray radiation. Should
replacement be required, replace only with the value
• When replacing components identified by
necessary adjustments by using RV501 ( ) as indicated.
(See page 14)
Note: The components identified by shading and
are critical for safety. Replace only with
part number specified.
Note: Les composants identifies per un trame et une
sont critiques pour la securite. Ne les
remplacer que par une piece portant le numero specifie.
— 21 —
• When replacing parts shown in the table below, be sure to
perform the safety related adjustment.
Part Replaced (
Part Replaced (
D board T501, IC501, RV501, R540,
R541, R542, R544, R564, R567,
R568, C532, C534, C539, C553,
C554, C555, C556, C558, C561
D board T501, R510, R543, R547, R549,
R552, R595, D515, D517, C540,
C542, C544, IC607, IC901
D board T501, R545, R546, R548,
R550, R596, R934, C535,
C541, IC605, IC607, IC901
, make the
• All voltages are in volts.
• Readings are taken with a 10 Μ Ω digital multimeter
• Readings are taken with a color-bar signal input.
• Voltage variations may be noted due to normal production
• * : Cannot be measured.
• Circled numbers are waveform references.
: B +bus.
: B - bus.
— 22 —