Do not disassemble or perform modifications to the charging
station. There are no user serviceable components in the
• The battery is a lithium ion cell and can be used without a full
charge, and can also be charged without fully discharging,
without impacting the battery life. There is no need to perform
any charge/discharge conditioning on this type of battery.
• Replace a defective battery immediately since it could
damage the scanner.
• Do not leave the battery in a non-operating charger. The
battery may discharge through the charger rather than hold
• Although your battery can be recharged many times, it will
eventually be depleted. Replace it after the battery is unable to
hold an adequate charge.
• If you are not sure if the battery or charger is working properly,
send it to Honeywell International Inc. or an authorized service
center for inspection.
Safety Precautions for Lithium Batteries
• Do not place batteries in fire or heat the batteries.
• Do not store batteries near fire or other high temperature
• Do not store or carry batteries together with metal objects.