If door must be removed :
1. Gently lay refrigerator on its back, on a rug or blanket.
2. Remove two base screws and base panel. Remove wire
clips on bottom of cabinet.
3. Remove bottom hinge screws.
4. Remove plastic top hinge cover.
5. Remove screws from top hinge.
6. Remove top hinge from cabinet.
7. Remove door and bottom hinge from cabinet.
8. To replace door, reverse the above order and securely
tighten all screws to prevent hinge slippage.
ENERGY SAVING TIPS
• Install the refrigerator in the coolest part of the room,
out of direct sunlight and away from heating ducts or
registers. Do not place the refrigerator next to heat-
producing appliances such as a range, oven or
• Level the refrigerator so the doors close tightly.
• Do not overcrowd the refrigerator or block cold air
vents. Doing so causes the refrigerator to run longer
and use more energy. Shelves should not be lined with
aluminum foil, wax paper or paper toweling. Liners
interfere with cold air circulation, making the refrigerator
less efficient, which could cause food spoilage.
• Cover foods and wipe containers dry before placing
them in the refrigerator. This cuts down on moisture
build-up inside the unit.
• Organize the refrigerator to reduce door openings.
Remove as many items as needed at one time and
close the door as soon as possible.
SETTING THE TEMPERATURE CONTROL
COOL DOWN PERIOD
For safe food storage, allow 4 hours for the refrigerator to
cool down completely. The refrigerator will run continuously
for the first several hours.
The temperature control is located inside the refrigerator
compartment. The temperature is
factory preset to provide satisfac-
tory food storage temperatures.
However, the temperature control is
adjustable to provide a range of
temperatures for your personal
satisfaction. If a colder temperature
is desired, turn the temperature
control knob toward COLDEST and
allow several hours for temperatures
to stabilize between adjustments.
The light comes on automatically when the door is opened.
To replace the light bulb, turn the temperature control to
OFF and unplug the electrical cord. Replace the old bulb
with a bulb of the same wattage.
ADJUSTABLE INTERIOR SHELVES
shelves can be
moved to any
position for larger or
stabilize the shelves
for shipping should
be removed and
AUTOMATIC FREEZE CONTROL
The Freeze Control Feature will maintain proper interior
refrigerator temperature even when the refrigerator is
placed in an area where the surrounding temperature drops
down to 10° F (-12° C).
Adjustable Interior Shelves