IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using your steamer, basic safety precautions should
always be followed, including the following:
• READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING.
• To reduce the risk of contact with hot water emitting from
steam vents, check appliance before each use by holding it
away from body and operating steam button.
• Only use steamer for intended use.
• To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not immerse the
steamer in water or other liquids.
• Always turn the steamer off by pressing and holding the
power button for 3 seconds, until the blue indicator light
turns off, before unplugging from the outlet. Never pull on
the cord to disconnect from the electrical outlet; instead
grasp plug and pull to disconnect. Always keep unplugged
when not in use or filling the tank.
• Do not allow cord to touch hot surfaces. Let steamer
cool completely before putting away. Loop cord loosely
together and secure with provided Velcro strap when
• Always turn off the steamer by pressing and holding
the power button for 3 seconds, and then unplug from
the electric outlet before filling with water, emptying, or
cleaning, and when not in use.
• Do not operate the steamer with a damaged cord, or if the
appliance has been dropped or damaged, or if it is leaking.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, do not disassemble or
attempt to repair the steamer; take it to a qualified service
person for examination and repair, or call the appropriate
toll-free number in this manual. Incorrect reassembly or
repair can cause a risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to
persons when the steamer is used.
• Close supervision is necessary for any appliance being
used by or near children. Do not leave the steamer
unattended while connected.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
This product is for household use only.
POLARIZED PLUG (120V models only)
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this
appliance has a polarized plug (one blade
is wider than the other). This plug will fit in
a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug
does not fit fully into the outlet, reverse the
plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified
electrician to install the proper outlet. Do not
attempt to modify the plug in any way.
• Burns can occur from touching hot metal parts, hot water,
or steam. Use care when you turn a steam appliance upside
down – there may be hot water in the reservoir. Avoid rapid
movement of steamer to minimize hot water spillage.
• To reduce the likelihood of circuit overload, do not operate
another high wattage appliance on the same circuit.
• If an extension cord is absolutely necessary, a minimum
13-ampere cord should be used. Cords rated for less
amperage can result in a risk of fire or electrical shock due
to overheating. Care should be taken to arrange the cord
so that it cannot be pulled or tripped over.
• Do not use outdoors.
• Do not use anything other than water in the steamer while
in use or during cleaning.
• Never steam clothing while on a body.
• Never aim the steam directly towards people, animals
or plants. The steam is very hot and can results in burns.
Burns can occur from touching hot parts (including the
steamer head and frames), hot water, or steam.
• Never hold the steam head down while at rest or tilt it in a
backward position as this may result in hot water discharge
and possibly injury.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including
children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of
the appliances by a person responsible for their safety.
• To avoid burns, when putting on or taking off attachments,
be sure the unit is off and no steam is being emitted.
• Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not
play with the appliance.
• The steamer must be used and rested on a stable surface.
Warning: This appliance is equipped with a
tamper-resistant screw to prevent removal
of the outer cover. To reduce the risk of fire
or electrical shock, do not attempt to remove
the outer cover. There are no user-serviceable
parts inside. Repair should be done only by
authorized service personnel.
Note: If the power supply cord is damaged, in
order to avoid a hazard, it should be replaced
by qualified personnel.