Your Black and Decker sandwich maker has
been designed for making toasted sandwiches
as described in this manual.
Do not use this appliance for any other
purpose.. This product is intended for domestic
indoor use only.
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions, including
the following, should always be followed to
reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric shock and
• The intended use is described in this manual.
The use of any accessory or attachment or
the performance of any operation with this
appliance other than those recommended in
this instruction manual may present a risk of
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Do not touch hot surfaces.
• Always take care when using the appliance.
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket. Keep
the power supply cord away from heat, oil
and sharp edges. Do not allow the power
supply cord to hang over the edge of your
work top or table.
• Always place the appliance on a level surface
with adequate free space on all sides.
• Do not place the appliance below a socket
outlet. Do not place the appliance on a wet or
slippery surface. Do not place the appliance
on or near heat sources or in a heated oven.
• Do not use the appliance near ﬂammable or
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Always protect the appliance from water or
• Do not move the appliance when in use.
• Operate the appliance only with dry hands.
• Do not use the appliance if you have bare
• If the power supply cord is damaged during
use, disconnect the appliance from the power
supply immediately. Do not touch the power
supply cord before disconnecting from the
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use, before ﬁtting or
removing parts and before cleaning.
• Allow the appliance to cool before cleaning.
• Do not use this appliance to cook raw meats.