Your Black & Decker appliance is intended
for chopping, grating and slicing various
ingredients. Do not use this appliance for
any other purpose. This product is intended
for indoor household, domestic use only.
Read this entire manual carefully
before using the appliance.
Warning! When using mains-powered
appliances, basic safety precautions,
including the following, should always be
followed to reduce the risk of ﬁre, electric
shock and personal injury.
• The intended use is described in this
manual. The use of any accessory or
attachment or the performance of any
operation with this appliance other than
those recommended in this instruction
manual may present a risk of personal
• Retain this manual for future reference.
Using your appliance
• Always take care when using the
• Never pull the power supply cord to
disconnect the plug from the socket.
Keep the power supply cord away from
heat, oil and sharp edges.
• Do not place the appliance on or near
heat sources or in a heated oven.
• Do not use the appliance outdoors.
• Always protect the motor unit from
water or excessive humidity.
• If the power supply cord is damaged
during use, disconnect the appliance from
the power supply immediately. Do not
touch the power supply cord before
disconnecting from the power supply.
• Disconnect the appliance from the power
supply when not in use, before ﬁtting or
removing parts and before cleaning.
• Never let the appliance operate
• Never reach into the jar with your ﬁngers
or an object while the appliance is
• Only remove the jar after you have
switched the appliance o and any
moving parts have stopped.
• Do not touch the cutting blades.
• Keep any loose clothing or long hair away
from the feeding tube and any moving
• Care shall be taken when handling the
sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl
and during cleaning.
• Do not let the cord hang over the edge of
a table, counter, or touch hot surfaces.
• Guide the power supply cord neatly so it
does not hang over the edge of a
worktop and cannot be caught
accidentally or tripped over.
• Misuse of the appliance could cause an
Keep hand away from the moving
parts. Do not approach the spout
when the appliance is running.