COVER SEAL (See Fig. 2)
No hardware required
1. Align mark on seal with mark at cover opening.
2. Work seal into opening so cover sits between ﬂ anges
SUPPORT POST (See Fig. 3)
Use Hardware - - GROUP "B"
1. Rotate cover assembly onto its side as shown.
2. Assemble support post to container support with
the three (3) carriage bolts and locknuts. Tighten
MOUNTING TO TRACTOR (See Fig. 4)
Use Hardware - - GROUP "C & D"
NOTE: For ease of assembly, you may wish to obtain the
as sis tance of another person for mounting assembly to
1. Raise seat on tractor to allow assembly to be
2. With cover closed, lift assembly and place support
post inside mounting bracket. Allow assembly to rest
on lanced tabs of mounting bracket.
3. Line up holes in mounting bracket with holes in support
post and insert bracket support pin. Secure with retainer
4. Unlatch and open cover.
5. Secure cover assembly to support tube using short hex
bolt, long hex bolt, and locknuts as shown. Tighten all
NOTE: Hardware securing support tube to drawbar must
be tightened at this time.
6. Install the four (4) tubing end caps onto container
support. Tap each end cap onto container support
tubes to seat securely.