• Replace immediately the door glass
panels when they are damaged.
Contact the Authorised Service
• Be careful when you remove the door
from the appliance. The door is
• Clean regularly the appliance to
prevent the deterioration of the
• Clean the appliance with a moist soft
cloth. Only use neutral detergents. Do
not use any abrasive products,
abrasive cleaning pads, solvents or
• If you use an oven spray, follow the
safety instruction on it's packaging.
• Do not clean the catalytic enamel (if
applicable) with any kind of
2.5 Internal light
Risk of electric shock.
• The type of light bulb or halogen
lamp used for this appliance is only
3. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
3.1 General overview
for household appliances. Do not use
it for house lighting.
• Before replacing the lamp, disconnect
the appliance from the power supply.
• Only use lamps with the same
• Disconnect the appliance from the
• Cut off the mains electrical cable
close to the appliance and dispose of
• Remove the door catch to prevent
children or pets from becoming
trapped in the appliance.
• To repair the appliance contact an
Authorised Service Centre.
• Use original spare parts only.
Knob for the oven functions
Power lamp / symbol
Knob for the temperature
Temperature indicator / symbol
Shelf support, removable
Risk of injury or suffocation.