4. Hold the door with one hand on each
side and pull it away from the
appliance at an upwards angle.
5. Put the door with the outer side
down on a soft cloth on a stable
surface. This is to prevent scratches.
6. Hold the door trim (B) on the top
edge of the door at the two sides
and push inwards to release the clip
Rough handling of the glass,
especially around the edges
of the front panel, can cause
the glass to break.
7. Pull the door trim to the front to
8. Hold the door glass panels on their
top edge one by one and pull them
up out of the guide.
9. Clean the glass panel with water and
soap. Dry the glass panel carefully.
When the cleaning is completed, do the
above steps in the opposite sequence.
Install the smaller panel first, then the
larger and the door.
Make sure that the glasses
are inserted in the correct
position otherwise the
surface of the door may
10.5 Replacing the lamp
Put a cloth on the bottom of the interior
of the appliance. It prevents damage to
the lamp glass cover and the cavity.
Danger of electrocution!
Disconnect the fuse before
you replace the lamp.
The lamp and the lamp glass
cover can be hot.
1. Deactivate the appliance.
2. Remove the fuses from the fuse box
or deactivate the circuit breaker.
The top lamp
1. Turn the lamp glass cover
counterclockwise to remove it.
2. Clean the glass cover.
3. Replace the lamp with a suitable 300
°C heat-resistant lamp.
4. Install the glass cover.