Prepare a Phillips screw driver beforehand.
1. Press the POWER button to turn off the
projector and set it into standby condition, and
disconnect the power cord.
2. Remove the USB (LAN) port cover. Loosen
the screw securing the port cover. • The screw
is not removable.
3. Slowly insert the USB Wireless LAN Unit into
the USB (LAN) port. Remove the cap from the
USB Wireless LAN Unit, and then insert it with
the surface (side of indicator) facing outward.
Keep the cap for later use.NOTE: Do not force
to insert the USB Wireless LAN Unit.
4. Put the USB (LAN) port cover back into place.
Insert the catch of the USB (LAN) port cover
into the groove of the projector cabinet, and
then tighten the screw to secure the port cover.
To remove the USB Wireless LAN Unit,
disconnect the power cord and use the above
• The green LED on the USB Wireless LAN
Unit flashes to show that Wireless LAN Unit is
working. If the USB Wireless LAN Unit is
incorrectly attached, the blue LED will not flash.
• Do not press the button on the USB Wireless
LAN Unit. The button will not work with this