Controlling (One) PTZ Camera via AW-RP50
Connect AW-RP50 LAN port and AW-XXXX LAN port using a LAN cable. (AW-XXXX can
automatically recognize whether it is a cross or straight cable.)
* LAN Cable: Category 5 or higher, Up to 100m (Category 5e or higher if connected via a PoE+ compatible hub)
* Connecting AW-RP50 and AW-XXXX via a hub: Straight cable, Category 5 or higher, Up to 100m
Operate AW-RP50 to set up the connection with AW-XXXX.
Press MENU button. - (Fig. 1-A)
Press  SYSTEM button. - (Fig. 1-B) * " CAMERA CTL" will be displayed on the LCD screen. - (Fig. 2)
* If it is not displayed, turn F1 dial to make " CAMERA CTL" appear.
While " CAMERA CTL" is displayed on the LCD, press F1 dial. – (Fig. 1-C)
(" CAM1" will be displayed on the upper half, and the connection method (default: [NoAsign]) on the
lower half of the LCD screen.)
* If it is not displayed, turn F1 dial to make [CAM1] appear.
④ Turn F2 dial to select [Network], then press F2 dial to determine the setting. – (Fig. 1-D)
After the setting-up is completed, LED button 1 (CAM1) in the picture below (AW-RP50 CAMERA STATUS /
SELECTION Area) lights up according to the camera's power status. If the camera is in STANDBY mode (power
OFF: factory default), it lights up in orange. If in POWER ON mode (power ON), it lights up in green.
* When the camera is in STANBY mode, the Power-ON operation needs to be done. (Please see "3. Turn
AW-XXXX on" below.)
After setting up, this lights up
according to the camera's
* If it does not light up, please check the following points.
① Check the connection state of LAN cable or whether you are using a cable that meets the specifications.
(AW-RP50: CAMERA STATUS/SELECTION Area)
MENU ON ⇒ Select 
Turn F2 to select ⇒ Press F2 to determine