* LAN Cable: Category 5 or higher, Up to 100m (Category 5e or higher if connected via a PoE+ compatible hub) * Connecting AW-RP50 and AW-XXXX via a hub: Straight cable, Category 5 or higher, Up to 100m Operate AW-RP50 to set up the connection with AW-XXXX.
* By this operation, AW-XXXX will be switched over to POWER ON mode after its default setting motion. (The status lamp will light up in green and the LED on AW-RP50 will also light up in green.) * When performing the same procedure from POWER ON mode, if [POWER: OFF] is selected, AW-XXXX will be switched over to STANDBY mode.
By  CAMERA CTL setting, select [No Asign] for a CAMERA No. you want to assign. ★ AW-RP50 will automatically assign IP addresses to the tables with their connection method set to [No Asign] in ascending order of camera’s MAC address.
④ Currently managed switchers + ③ After setting up, LED buttons 1 – 3 at <CAMERA STATUS / SELECTION> on the AW-RP50 operation panel light up in a few seconds according to the camera’s power status. If a camera is in STANDBY mode (power OFF: factory default), it lights up in orange.
- This is a setting to decide how long the control of network settings is enabled after AW-XXXX starts up via EASY IP Setup Software or AW-RP50. 【Location】 Web Setup Screen ＞ Setup ＞ Network ＞ Easy IP Setup accommodate period [20min]: Enables controlling the camera settings via EASY IP Setup Software, etc.
Controlling AW-XXXX Camera via AW-RM50 Wireless Remote ★ To control AW-XXXX via AW-RM50, the camera needs to be selected according to the IR ID setting (*1) set for it, using the buttons [CAM1] – [CAM4] on the remote controller. (*1) IR ID Setting: Enables controlling up to 4 cameras via AW-RM50. This is a setting to prevent the interference while controlling multiple cameras.
* For the parts and their functions, please see page 43 and after of AW-XXXX Operating Instructions <Basics>. * For the detailed operations, please see “When performing the operations using the wireless remote control” under each setting/adjustment item in AW-XXXX Operating Instructions <Operations and Settings>.
Controlling AW-XXXX Camera via PC * Using the Web screen on a PC connected with AW-XXXX via IP network, IP videos from the camera can be output and its various settings can be set. Connect AW-XXXX LAN port and the PC using a LAN cable. (AW-XXXX can automatically recognize whether it is a cross or straight cable.) * LAN Cable: Category 5 or higher, Up to 100m (Category 5e or higher if connected via a PoE+ compatible hub) Set an IP address for the PC so that it belongs to the same segment as AW-XXXX.
★ If your PC does not have Plug-In Viewer Software installed, the confirmation message for installation will be shown before Live Screen is displayed. In this case, please follow the instructions of the message to install the software. For the details, please see page 48, “Installing the plug-in viewer software” of AW-XXXX Operating Instructions <Basics>.
EASY IP Setup Software Network-related settings on AW-XXXX can be set via EASY IP Setup Software (on CD-ROM) that comes with the camera. EASY IP Setup Software also enables displaying the Web screen for AW-XXXX. * For the connection between PC and AW-XXXX, please refer to the Manual 【Controlling AW-XXXX Camera via PC】. ●...
● Display the Web screen for AW-XXXX via EASY IP Setup Software. 1. Start up EASY IP Setup Software and click [Search] button. Connected cameras will be extracted. 2. Click the camera you want to change, and then click [Access Camera] button. Web screen will be displayed. (Web Screen for AW-XXXX) Power Button If AW-XXXX is in STANBY mode (power OFF: factory default), please use [Power ON] button to turn it ON.
* If CAMERA OSD button is held down again while being lit, displayed on-screen menu will disappear. · Use F1 dial on AW-RP50 to change the following camera menu setting. – (Fig. 1-C) 【Location】 System ＞ Others ＞ Others 1/4 ＞ Install Position ⇒ Select [Hanging] (Figure 1) （C）...
(Web Screen for AW-XXXX)
* Power ON/OFF of AW-XXXX can be changed via the controllers below. For operating each controller, please refer to the following Manual) Manuals. (Controller: 【Controlling AW-XXXX Camera via AW-RP50 Controller】 - AW-RP50: 【Controlling AW-XXXX Camera via AW-RM50 Wireless - AW-RM50: Remote】 【Controlling AW-XXXX Camera via PC】...