• T4 Pro Thermostat
• UWP™ Mounting System
• Honeywell Standard Installation
Adapter (J-box adapter)
• Honeywell Decorative Cover Plate –
Small; size 4-49/64 in x 4-49/64 in x
11/32 in (121 mm x 121 mm x 9 mm)
• Screws and anchors
• 2 AA Batteries
• Installation Instructions and User
Optional Cover Plate installation
NOTE: If Optional Cover Plate is not required,
see "UWP Mounting System installation" on
Use the Optional Cover Plate when:
• Mounting the thermostat to an electrical
• Or when you need to cover paint gap from
1. Before starting, turn the power off at
the breaker box or switch. Separate the
Junction Box Adapter from the Cover
Plate. See Figure 1.
2. Mount the Junction Box Adapter to the
wall or an electrical box using any of the
eight screw holes. Insert and tighten
mounting screws supplied with Cover
Plate Kit. Do not overtighten. See Figure 2.
Make sure the Adapter Plate is level.
3. Attach the UWP by hanging it on the top
hook of the Junction Box Adapter and
then snapping the bottom of the UWP in
place. See Figure 3.
4. Snap the Cover Plate onto the Junction
Box Adapter. See Figure 4.